Rule number zero is: Create compelling content! (compelling = original, surprising, unique, rich, positive, easy to understand, etc.)
Lightorialist.com works as a photography blog, so every post will have a small text and a number of pictures. You will use a simplified blogging editor for creating your posts and uploading your images.
First prepare a set of 6 – 10 images about a subject you choose for your post. You are free to chose your topics and is a good ideea to check the Marketing HowTo and research for sure-hit topics.
For best results the images should be high quality JPGs with the shortest side at 1080px. Watermarking your images with your signature is permited and encouraged!
Submitting a post to Lightorialist.com is easy and can be done following the steps below:
1. In your author Dashboard click on the “+New” and choose “Post”:
2. Insert the post title in the “Title” field. Choose a short and relevant title for your post:
3. Inset a paragraph of text in the editor. Make it short and relevant describing your images. You can add details about the context, the place where the pictures are taken, the camera and equipment, etc:
4. Scroll down and click on “Add Attachments” button:
5. Click on the “Upload Files” tab:
6. Then click “Select files” button:
7. Select your images from your computer and click the “Open” button:
8. Wait for your images to load:
9. Make sure you tick ONLY the images you want to attach to your post and for each image add a “Title” and a “Alt text” in order to describe the image; then click on the “Add Attachments” button:
10. Click on the “Submit for review” button on the right side of the screen:
That’s it, we will review your new post and publish it. If we consider you need to modify it we will let you know and help you with details.
For any questions and details please contact us at [email protected].