To access, read, look at and publish you need to agree with terms below:
- What we do: maintain an online Multi-Author Photography Blog where the chosen artists publish their works, chosen translators translate articles and chosen editors check the publishing material and release it to public.
- We are sharing some advertising space with all our Authors if they decide to join the Google AdSens program.
- All working people have to be registered; their data is kept on the website for functional purposes, it is never discolsed to anyone except where forced by law.
- By registering with Lightorialist.com you agree to receive messages from us about your work, your account or other important stuff on the website; if you would ever wish to stop receiving those messages you will be provided with an unsubscribe method in every message.
- You grant us a non-exclusive license to publish your content only on this blog and some samples of your content on it’s connected social profiles or other marketing channels that emphasize your content published on this blog; you, as the author, retain full copyrights of your images and video clips;
- Nobody may publish stolen materials on the website; the author retains full responsability for his/her content
- Nobody can publish adult, harmfull or any other infringent materials on the website; any abuse will be stopped right away
- If you are using AdSense program NEVER click on ANY ads displayed on the Lightorialist website – you, your friends, on your device (PC, phone, tablet) or other devices; there are far more complex algorithms than changing device or IP and you will get your Google account suspended
- You have no other claims, material, intelectual or whatsoever except for the AdSense ads displayed in your articles and you shall not hold us liable for any claim whatsoever
- You agree that we cannot guarantee that this service will fit all purposes you may think of and some times in some circumstances this service may not be available
- You can stop publishing at any time, no questions asked; we can stop publish you at any time if you break these terms
- We will sometimes modify these terms, you should check from time to time in case you miss our notification or in case we miss to make it reach you.
13.1. Cookies are very small text files sent to your browser by our website or by advertising or traffic analysis services.
13.2. Cookies are used to identify and store your browsing preferences for the Lightorialist.com website or for the advertising services and provide us the means to offer you an improved experience (example: when you authenticate on our website you have to just click on a button, without usernames and passwords – this is done by setting an authentication cookie that is read and confirmed by your preferred social network you choosed to authenticate with). We do NOT store any personal information about you using cookies.
13.4. On Lightorialist.com we use our own cookies; also our partners use third part cookies for advertising, analytics and authentication. You can always disable any or all of these cookies in your browser at the cost of making these services unusable.